Click for Belfast, United Kingdom Forecast

Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Service Resumed

Aren't I glad I flew home on Tuesday rather than squeeze an extra few days out of the holidays?

Heavy court commitments at the end of June and a delightful subsequent break from the laptop are responsible for the blogging hiatus.

I thought that the dog days of August would not provide much material but how wrong I was with mass murder being thwarted as we slept. Comment at this stage would be superfluous but when more details emerge about those arrested overnight I will post again. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect that, as with 7/7, UK born terrorists are key in this current plot. The implications of that on delicate community relations could be with us for generations.

Comments:
Good to see you back!

I was due to fly home yesterday. Hope to get over tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed
Locations of visitors to this page
Verizon Wireless
Motorola Q