Click for Belfast, United Kingdom Forecast

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

If I were to foresake the blue skies of Ulster...

By way of a slow mornings diversion I recommend this :

Which country should you REALLY be living in?

Seemingly pakman belongs in Russia

A vast terrain filled with beautiful scenery and interesting characters. You don't trust the world. You feel they are always up to no good. Which is why you'd make a great Russian.
You want life to be simple and have no desire for riches, fame or wealth - and thats the only way your government would have it.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Feel free to post the results. I suspect a few regulars will be joining me in St. Petersburg.

Comments:
I should be British apparently!!

Maybe I should turn unionist. I'm very stubborn and tight with money...hmmmm
 
not only unionist, but a Ballymena unionist at that!
 
Strewth - I'm a closet-aussie!
 
Mad

me too!

Should we emigrate.

I think I'd find it too hot!
 
"not only unionist, but a Ballymena unionist at that!"

Och aye!

I'll have to practice the accent though. Those Fairhill ads used to be very helpful.
 
aileen & Mad

"A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be"

Hmm...
 
hey pakman i got russia as well !!
hey hey !
(did you pick a forest to live in and said you liked your mummy more than your money ? - i reakons thats what did me)
 
A true-blue Brit for me - the only trouble is, I cant help feeling that they may class that as an insult!
 
I think that there are too many simplyfying assumtions about wanting a beach. My ideal beech exoerience is a deserted one on a cool windy day. I also don't remember answering any questions about sex!

Sport???? me?????

I wonder does anyone who takes this test end up being told that Fermanagh is their ideal location :o)
 
Sex ? Bit early for tea - I like eating about seven :)
 
Mad

you're going to generate the second Ballymena reference on this post.
 
Mad

you're going to generate the second Ballymena reference on this post.
 
UK! Excellent.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed
Locations of visitors to this page
Verizon Wireless
Motorola Q